Some new screenshots just to show the progress. We added class icons near the health bar that helps discern pawns while we have no characters design. Flora from a free open world demo collection makes the picture look really nice. The basic game process in “hot-seat” mode is already done and we are making a small video that will show it. We hope to upload it soon.
So, we started making our first game on the Unreal Engine 4. This engine is great and flexible. There are many training videos on YouTube, detailed documentation, and some staff on the marketplace that, we hope, will help us to create a playable alpha version this year.